Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
In recent years, the rising incidence of alcoholic liver disease. Large or long term drinkers of alcoholic hepatitis, fatty liver and alcoholic liver cirrhosis. Patients with elevated alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase, clinical manifestations are similar to hepatitis. When suffering from fatty liver blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels increased. This is one reason aspartate transaminase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...