Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Cirrhosis activity, bilirubin, aspartate aminotransferase, aspartate transaminase and bilirubin should be actively treated. Primary or metastatic liver transaminase in patients with normal or mildly elevated aspartate aminotransferase. Increased alkaline phosphatase and levels of Alpha fetoprotein, b-type ultrasound or CT examination helps diagnosis of causes of elevated aspartate aminotransferase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...