Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Within the human body there are many aminotransferase, through blood tests in clinical testing there are two main liver transaminase, alanine aminotransferase ALT, aspartate aminotransferase AST. EC has a very important role. In clinical practice, by liver function blood tests can clear that AST is normal, if test results show high AST, often suffers some injury of the liver. AST higher clinical significance as follows:
1, high AST to myocardial infarction or myocarditis;
2, high AST may reflect liver cell damage, and even patients have to the degree of liver cirrhosis.
3, high AST can better reflect the severity of liver cell damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...