Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Such as pneumonia, typhoid, tuberculosis, Infectious Mononucleosis symptom of mononuclear cells and so on, be the cause of elevated AST, but these are the typical clinical presentation of the disease, and by means of laboratory tests, a diagnosis. In addition, acute soft tissue injuries, strenuous exercise, pregnancy, there may also be a aspartate aminotransferase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...