Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
This is the most common causing elevated aspartate aminotransferase, all types of acute and chronic viral hepatitis, are significantly elevated aspartate aminotransferase, but it increases with the severity of liver disease does not match exactly. Meanwhile, bilirubin, zinc turbidity and glutamine cycles peptidase may be the cause of elevated aspartate aminotransferase.
Next: EC hazard
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...