Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Normal value under normal circumstances, AST exists in cells, with the highest content in myocardial cells, followed by liver and serum in very small amounts. AST found primarily in the mitochondria of liver cells, when or severe necrosis in the liver that can cause the AST in serum concentrations are high. High AST and hepatitis patients with transaminase values are always high, and reflects hepatic inflammation has not stopped swelling, necrosis of liver cells persist. Determination of content of this enzyme in serum can be used to help diagnose disease and observed outcomes.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role