Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
WHO first released antibiotic resistance surveillance data show that high-income and low-income countries against some serious bacterial infections at very high levels of antibiotic resistance.
In October 2015, WHO launched the Global GLOBAL MONITORING SYSTEM (GLASS), which builds on the experience of other WHO monitoring programs. To date, a total of 52 countries (25 high-income countries, 20 middle-income countries and 7 low-income countries) have participated in WHO's global antibiotic monitoring system.
GLASS data show widespread antibiotic resistance among the 500,000 suspected bacterial infections in 22 countries. The most common resistant strains are Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae, followed by Salmonella. The system does not include data on M. tuberculosis drug resistance since WHO has been tracking it since 1994 and providing annual updates in the global tuberculosis report.
In patients with suspected bloodstream infections, the percentage of bacteria that is resistant to at least one of the most commonly used antibiotics varies widely from 0 to 82% across countries. Penicillin, the drug used for decades in the world for the treatment of pneumonia, has a resistance of 0 to 51% in reporting countries. Among E. coli associated with urinary tract infections, 8% -65% are resistant to ciprofloxacin, an antibiotic commonly used to treat these conditions.
In view of this, it is very important to provide accurate drug sensitivity analysis results for clinical rational drug use.
Scenker's Micorbial Identification / Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing System is your best choice !
- Blood Cultures Defined
- Blood Culture In Clinic Diagnosis
- Blood Culture
- Type Of Blood Culture In Clinic
- Blood Culture And Disinfection Proc...
- Blood Blood Volume And The Number O...
- AST Introduction
- EC Classification
- AST Methods
- AST Clinical Symptoms
- Chinese Medical Science Award !
- New Breakthroughs In The Mechanism ...
- New Ways To Kill Super Bacteria
- Rapid Detection Of Sepsis With A Dr...
- Bane Of Super Bacteria MRSA
- Incurable Rare New Deadly Viruses I...
- Blood Culture! More Important Than ...
- Tips Of Collection And Culturing La...
- Causes And Countermeasures Of False...
- Understanding Blood Culture