Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Clinical microbiology is a science that studies the morphology, structure, classification, and life of microbes, including bacteriology, virology, and mycology. Clinical Microbiology Is one of the foundations of clinical medicine to guide the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
Clinical microbiology is a bridge between basic and clinical subjects.
The nature and tasks of clinical microbiology:
① Clinical Microbiology study the pathogen characteristics of infectious diseases;
② Clinical Microbiology provide rapid and accurate pathogen diagnosis;
③ Clinical Microbiology to guide the rational use of antibiotics;
④ Clinical Microbiology to monitor the hospital infection.
The significance of clinical microbiology
From the relationship between microbes and common diseases, frequently occurring
1. Tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, Clinical Microbiology dental caries and periodontal disease, sexually transmitted diseases, etc. are caused by pathogenic microorganisms
1/3 population (about 2 billion) infected with tuberculosis, if not take measures, Clinical Microbiology nearly 10 years there are 300 million people infected;
Tuberculosis patients 20 million
95% in developing countries
New cases of 800 to 10 million patients each year, 75% of the age of 15 to 50 years old
Daily death of tuberculosis 8000 people, 3 million per year, 98% in developing countries
Infection rate was 44.5% (2000 survey), infected by 550 million
Existing tuberculosis patients (active) 4.5 million people
The annual death of tuberculosis 12.7 million people, Clinical Microbiology died in rural areas 9th, single disease first. Of which 21.6% had never received treatment.
(2) viral hepatitis
There are a variety of to B, hepatitis C the greatest harm. Clinical Microbiology Only hepatitis B infection rate of 10% or more, that is, more than 100 million HBsAg carriers, chronic hepatitis B patients more than 30 million.
(3) dental caries and periodontal disease
WHO is classified as the only three major focus on cardiovascular disease and cancer prevention and treatment of non-communicable diseases
Caries caused by Streptococcus mutans, Clinical Microbiology periodontal disease caused by anaerobic bacteria
The prevalence of dental caries in our country was 13.9%
(4) sexually transmitted diseases
AIDS: the global total of 36.1 million patients by the end of 2000, Clinical Microbiology the number of deaths reached 21.8 million, 95% in developing countries.
The purpose of clinical microbiological examination
1. Provide the basis for the diagnosis of clinical infectious diseases.
2. Information for reference medication for the treatment of clinically infectious diseases.
3. To provide nosocomial infections for pathogenic microorganisms and their resistance to dynamic information.
4. Improve or update the method of clinical microbiological examination.
Clinical microbiological examination requirements
1. Quickly and accurately submit inspection reports.
2. Inspectors must have a wealth of basic knowledge of microbiology and skilled, Clinical Microbiology correct operating skills, must develop the habit of bacteria and sterile habits.
3. Clinical microbiological examination must be a comprehensive quality control, Clinical Microbiology and participate in and accept the quality control assessment.
4. Attention to laboratory sterilization work.
- Blood Cultures Defined
- Blood Culture In Clinic Diagnosis
- Blood Culture
- Type Of Blood Culture In Clinic
- Blood Culture And Disinfection Proc...
- Blood Blood Volume And The Number O...
- AST Introduction
- EC Classification
- AST Methods
- AST Clinical Symptoms
- Laboratory Automation Is Independent
- Female Health To Eat Green Food
- Clinical Microbiology Is A More Cut...
- Laboratory Automation Is Flexible
- Female Health Precautions
- The Role Of Clinical Microbiology I...
- Humanized System Design For Laborat...
- Women's Health Should Be Based On B...
- The Importance Of Clinical Microbio...
- Laboratory Automation Is Widely Use...