Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Aspartate aminotransferase (AST): located in the mitochondria. Significance of elevated AST in diagnosis of hepatitis and alanine aminotransferase (ALT) similar to that in the General case, its higher than ALT, AST values higher than ALT, indicating more severe injury and necrosis of hepatocytes. Determination of isoenzymes are more meaningful if, mild liver damage have ASTs only increased when, and the severe damage done to ASTm increased significantly. Alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase size ratio is important in determining the progression of degree. As follows:
1. early liver cirrhosis in patients with liver cirrhosis of alanine aminotransferase/aspartate aminotransferase ratio is below 1.0.
2. in General, the duration is short, light material damage, the better the prognosis of liver cells, commonly referred to as SGPT increased significantly, alanine aminotransferase/aspartate aminotransferase ratio greater than 1.5.
Previous: EC common diseases a major role
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC hazard
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...