Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
EC high, indicating liver damage, aspartate aminotransferase high the flag needed for treatment. ALT and AST were mainly distributed in the liver cells. When liver cells are damaged, transaminase released into the blood, so blood testing ALT will be high. Alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase levels consistent with the severity of liver cells are damaged. If left untreated, the virus will gradually cause liver cell death and disease will gradually deteriorate, develop into cancer. Therefore recommends that EC high again to go to hospital for a check, to see if disease, if the disease must be treated.
Related Industry Knowledge
- EC treatments
- EC common diseases of viral hepatitis
- EC common disease of liver cirrhosi...
- EC common disease heart disease
- EC common diseases of toxic hepatitis
- EC common disease in alcoholic live...
- EC common diseases in certain other...
- AST significance common diseases
- EC common diseases a major role
- Mechanism of aspartate aminotransfe...