Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Clinical microbiology is a bridge between the foundation and the clinical discipline, the importance of clinical microbes: microbes are ever-present, ubiquitous (hospitals), microbes are the direct cause of many diseases, microbes are the development and outcome of most diseases Of the reference, Clinical Microbiology and even become the main cause of death, the more critically ill patients it is more active participation
Clinical microbiology is a science that studies the morphology, structure, classification, and life of microbes, including bacteriology, virology, and mycology. Clinical Microbiology Is one of the foundations of clinical medicine to guide the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
The tasks of clinical microbiology tests include: 1 study of pathogen characteristics of infectious diseases: 2 provide rapid and accurate pathogen diagnosis; 3 guide the rational use of antimicrobial agents; 4 to monitor the hospital infection.
Clinical microbiology is a bridge between basic and clinical subjects.
The significance of clinical microbiology
From the relationship between microbes and common diseases, frequently occurring
1. Tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, dental caries and periodontal disease, Clinical Microbiology sexually transmitted diseases, etc. are caused by pathogenic microorganisms
1/3 population (about 2 billion) infected with tuberculosis, if not take measures, nearly 10 years there are 300 million people infected;
Tuberculosis patients 20 million
95% in developing countries
New cases of 800 to 10 million patients each year, 75% of the age of 15 to 50 years old
Daily death of tuberculosis 8000 people, 3 million per year, 98% in developing countries
Infection rate was 44.5% (2000 survey), infected by 550 million
Existing tuberculosis patients (active) 4.5 million people
The annual death of tuberculosis 12.7 million people, died in rural areas 9th, Clinical Microbiology single disease first. Of which 21.6% had never received treatment.
(2) viral hepatitis
There are a variety of to B, hepatitis C the greatest harm. Only hepatitis B infection rate of 10% or more, that is, more than 100 million HBsAg carriers, chronic hepatitis B patients more than 30 million.
(3) dental caries and periodontal disease
WHO is classified as the only three major focus on cardiovascular disease and cancer prevention and treatment of non-communicable diseases
Caries caused by Streptococcus mutans, periodontal disease caused by anaerobic bacteria
The prevalence of dental caries in our country was 13.9%
- Blood Cultures Defined
- Blood Culture In Clinic Diagnosis
- Blood Culture
- Type Of Blood Culture In Clinic
- Blood Culture And Disinfection Proc...
- Blood Blood Volume And The Number O...
- AST Introduction
- EC Classification
- AST Methods
- AST Clinical Symptoms
- Women's Health Appropriate Consumpt...
- Laboratory Automation Is Open
- The Significance Of Clinical Microb...
- Laboratory Automation Is Independent
- Female Health To Eat Green Food
- Clinical Microbiology Is A More Cut...
- Laboratory Automation Is Flexible
- Female Health Precautions
- The Role Of Clinical Microbiology I...
- Humanized System Design For Laborat...