Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
The laboratory uses a variety of automatic testing equipment and computer methods to achieve the automation of measurement, experiment and data processing, in order to reduce the manual operation of experimental personnel and improve the efficiency of scientific research. The primary stage of laboratory automation is the automatic measurement of experimental data. Modern laboratory automation has involved research and development, research and investigation, design and trial-manufacture of experimental equipment, Lab Automation preparation of experimental samples, collection and collation of experimental data, publication and popularization of research results, database construction and other research and analysis activities. Therefore, laboratory automation has a narrow and broad sense of two meanings. The narrow sense of laboratory automation refers to the automation of the process of acquiring data, Lab Automation data processing and obtaining experimental results through experiments. Broad understanding includes scientific experiment, simulation, image processing, Computer aided design, automatic measurement, automatic inspection, control of experimental equipment, management of literature patent information, various databases, automatic translation, Expert system, etc. Laboratory automation system is a scientific research support system which makes full use of laboratory technical resources, information resources and human intelligence resources.
The laboratory automation system mainly includes three elements of experimental equipment, computer and scientific and technical personnel, Lab Automation which accomplish the task of measuring and controlling the object, collecting and judging the data, interpreting and judging the experiment.
The general laboratory automation system consists of a special computer, an interface and a local network for measuring and other hardware and corresponding software. Advanced laboratory automation system using expert system, with some reasoning function, to become the human intelligence creation activity assistant.
Laboratory automation is mainly used in the measurement automation of small-scale experimental equipment, the automation of massive laboratory facilities, Lab Automation the analysis and testing of industrial quality management, and biomedical fields. Since the 80 's, Lab Automation laboratory automation and office automation, computer-aided design, CAI-aided manufacturing, combined to become part of the factory automation.
Laboratory automation is one of the development trends of medical science, especially in the process of the reform of medical and health system in our country, based on the establishment of universal health care system, a large number of medical requirements are released, patients increase, specimen increase, laboratory automation can adapt to such demand, Therefore, nearly two years domestic large hospitals have introduced a fully automated pipeline.
Laboratory automation refers to the use of different analytical instruments and analysis before and after the sample system through automation and information network connection. Las usually includes a sample pretreatment unit, an analysis unit, a sample transport system, Lab Automation and a software and laboratory information systems that support the operation of each unit. Las is traditionally divided into laboratory automation (total laboratory automation, TLA) and modular automation (modular laboratory automation, MLA) systems.
Characteristics of laboratory Automation: the ideal las should have the following characteristics: ① openness: It is not limited to the connection with a manufacturer's instrument, it should be able to connect with any other manufacturer's analyzer; ② integrity: Complete "analysis before-analysis-analysis" hardware and software support, Information system integrity ③ Flexibility: The automatic system can be arranged according to the requirements of the site; ④ Intelligence: Highly intelligent, humanized system design, Lab Automation help the experiment to complete; ⑤ Independence: The functional units are both cooperative and relatively independent, and each unit can operate independently. But it is quite difficult to meet all these conditions. Therefore, LAS has a broad and narrow sense of laboratory automation.
Classification of laboratory automation
Full Laboratory automation
1, the definition of the whole laboratory automation (TLA) is a variety of analytical instruments and analysis of pretreatment equipment and analytical processing equipment connected to achieve automated blood collection tube selection, labeling, sorting, conveying, sample processing, analysis and storage. Lab Automation The assembly line operation, realizes the automation of the inspection process, also can be called the Generalized laboratory automation system.
As the time taken by manual sample processing accounted for more than 70% of the entire testing process, and is a major contributor to reporting errors, the primary goal of laboratory automation is to minimize the value-added benefits of the entire analysis cycle, including sample classification, open cover, centrifugation, Lab Automation loading of samples into analytical instrumentation and classification storage, It is to realize the sample pretreatment part automation. The second goal of automation is to maximize the availability of value-added benefits steps in the analysis cycle, so that inspectors have more time and effort to improve the quality of the test results. Lab Automation The value-added steps include an audit of the risk results and a decision on whether to retest or to add additional test items based on specific results. These functions can be automated in the sample reprocessing system.
2, the TLA composition includes hardware and software parts, the hardware includes all the equipment needed for specimen processing and testing, and the software is mainly the execution process control. According to the process of specimen processing, all the equipment can be divided into four main parts, that is, Lab Automation specimen pretreatment module, testing line, independent testing unit and specimen reprocessing module.
(1) pretreatment system: ① input Classification: In the specimen processing module, the most important is the selection of blood-collecting tube, classification and specimen, different TLA system processing. ② Centrifugal: The sample frame is automatically loaded into centrifuge centrifuge and then put into the conveyor belt. Whether in the pipeline or sample pretreatment system centrifuges are required, but also the most expensive. According to the economic strength and sample demand, the assembly line can be equipped with a centrifuge, Lab Automation the rest of the line under the centrifuge, to solve the peak sample centrifugal problems. ③ stripping: This is the most important biological safety, can automatically remove the lid of the sample tube into a dedicated recycling container. Lab Automation In order to avoid the different kinds of samples of different caps brought about by the complex mechanical device, in the choice of capping machine must first unify the standard blood collection tube, reduce the type of test tube. ④ Sample: Should be selected according to the workflow of this laboratory.
(2) Detection system: Testing line and specimen pretreatment module connected, the sample after treatment directly into the pipeline. Biochemical, blood, immunoassay and other analytical instruments connected to the assembly line, can be automatically loaded through the connection unit samples.
1 Analytical Ability: Biochemical analyzer needs to consider the opening of the channel, the higher the degree of openness, the higher the user's autonomy, but in the use of open reagents to reduce costs, may pay a certain amount of quality loss. Therefore, the purchase of equipment should be at the same time, to obtain cost-effective reagents.
- Blood Cultures Defined
- Blood Culture In Clinic Diagnosis
- Blood Culture
- Type Of Blood Culture In Clinic
- Blood Culture And Disinfection Proc...
- Blood Blood Volume And The Number O...
- AST Introduction
- EC Classification
- AST Methods
- AST Clinical Symptoms
- Clinical Microbiology Is The Core C...
- Female Health To Regulate Female En...
- Laboratory Automation Helps To Comp...
- A warm welcome to Russian customers
- The Clinicla Significance Of Blood ...
- Clinical Test Experience
- Russian Market
- Multiple Resistant Bacteria
- Global Antibiotic Resistance Is At ...
- Chinese Medical Science Award !