Add:East End of Wei'er Road, Fenghuang Industrial Zone,Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
Laboratory automation is one of the development trends of medical science, especially in the process of the reform of medical and health system in our country, based on the establishment of universal health care system, a large number of medical requirements are released, patients increase, specimen increase, laboratory automation can adapt to such demand, Therefore, nearly two years domestic large hospitals have introduced a fully automated pipeline.
Laboratory automation systems (Laboratory automation system, LAS) refers to the use of different analytical instruments and analysis of the sample system before and after the connection between the automation and information network. Las usually includes a sample pretreatment unit, Lab Automation an analysis unit, a sample transport system, and a software and laboratory information systems that support the operation of each unit. Lab Automation Las is traditionally divided into laboratory automation (total laboratory automation, TLA) and modular automation (modular laboratory automation, MLA) systems.
Characteristics of laboratory automation
The ideal las should have the following characteristics: ① openness: It is not limited to the connection with a manufacturer's instrument, it should be able to connect with any other manufacturer's analyzer; ② integrity: Complete "analysis before-analysis-analysis" hardware and software support, Information system integrity ③ Flexibility: The automatic system can be arranged according to the requirements of the site; ④ Intelligence: Highly intelligent, humanized system design, help the experiment to complete; ⑤ Independence: The functional units are both cooperative and relatively independent, Lab Automation and each unit can operate independently. But it is quite difficult to meet all these conditions. Therefore, LAS has a broad and narrow sense of laboratory automation.
Laboratory automation is a variety of analytical instruments and analysis of pretreatment equipment and analysis of processing equipment connected to achieve automated blood collection tube selection, labeling, sorting, conveying, sample processing, analysis and storage. The assembly line operation, Lab Automation realizes the automation of the inspection process, also can be called the Generalized laboratory automation system.
As the time taken by manual sample processing accounted for more than 70% of the entire testing process, and is a major contributor to reporting errors, the primary goal of laboratory automation is to minimize the value-added benefits of the entire analysis cycle, including sample classification, open cover, centrifugation, loading of samples into analytical instrumentation and classification storage, Lab Automation It is to realize the sample pretreatment part automation. The second goal of laboratory automation is to maximize the availability of value-added benefits steps in the analysis cycle, so that inspectors have more time and effort to improve the quality of the test results. The value-added steps include an audit of the risk results and a decision on whether to retest or to add additional test items based on specific results. Lab Automation These functions can be automated in the sample reprocessing system.
The TLA consists of both hardware and software, and hardware includes all the equipment needed for specimen processing and testing, and the software is primarily the implementation of Process Control. According to the process of specimen processing, all the equipment can be divided into four main parts, that is, Lab Automation specimen pretreatment module, testing line, independent testing unit and specimen reprocessing module.
(1) pretreatment system: ① input Classification: In the specimen processing module, the most important is the selection of blood-collecting tube, classification and specimen, different TLA system processing. ② Centrifugal: The sample frame is automatically loaded into centrifuge centrifuge and then put into the conveyor belt. Whether in the pipeline or sample pretreatment system centrifuges are required, but also the most expensive. According to the economic strength and sample demand, the assembly line can be equipped with a centrifuge, the rest of the line under the centrifuge, to solve the peak sample centrifugal problems. ③ stripping: This is the most important biological safety, can automatically remove the lid of the sample tube into a dedicated recycling container. In order to avoid the different kinds of samples of different caps brought about by the complex mechanical device, in the choice of capping machine must first unify the standard blood collection tube, reduce the type of test tube. ④ Sample: Should be selected according to the workflow of this laboratory.
(2) Detection system: Testing line and specimen pretreatment module connected, Lab Automation the sample after treatment directly into the pipeline. Biochemical, blood, immunoassay and other analytical instruments connected to the assembly line, can be automatically loaded through the connection unit samples.
- Blood Cultures Defined
- Blood Culture In Clinic Diagnosis
- Blood Culture
- Type Of Blood Culture In Clinic
- Blood Culture And Disinfection Proc...
- Blood Blood Volume And The Number O...
- AST Introduction
- EC Classification
- AST Methods
- AST Clinical Symptoms
- Clinical Microbiology Is A Science ...
- Laboratory Automation Enhances Rese...
- Clinical Microbiology Is The Core C...
- Female Health To Regulate Female En...
- Laboratory Automation Helps To Comp...
- A warm welcome to Russian customers
- The Clinicla Significance Of Blood ...
- Clinical Test Experience
- Russian Market
- Multiple Resistant Bacteria